海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 斯汀网络通信录(连载4) 如果对文中有不同的见解,请指出来,谢谢
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 斯汀网络通信录(连载4) 如果对文中有不同的见解,请指出来,谢谢   
山东斯汀
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归准将

头衔: 海归准将
声望: 学员
性别: 性别:女年龄: 51
加入时间: 2005/09/14
文章: 679
来自: 某国驻华使馆
海归分: 106854

文章标题: 斯汀网络通信录(连载4) 如果对文中有不同的见解,请指出来,谢谢 (1654 reads)      时间: 2005-12-21 周三, 17:30   

作者:山东斯汀海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

亲爱的斯汀先生。

你给我写的信非常有条理,我必须承认你的英语是非常好的。

我对伟大中国的日常生活了解一些。我几乎不能想象拥有那么多人的一个大国是什么样子。你以前了解以色列吗?我们是一个非常小但闻名的国家。这里只有600百万人口。

我们被称之为“圣经民族”。你以前一定听说过我们的“圣书”,圣经吧。这部举世闻名的书被翻译成100多种语言。

下面是我的介绍:我49岁,结婚了,有两个女儿和一个儿子。(21岁,16岁,11岁)。我住在一个靠近海滨的大城市里,建筑一共为七层,我住在第六层,面朝大海。我有四间卧室外加一间厨房。我有两部车。一部我妻子开的法国车,一部我使用的日本车(SUBARU FORESTER,四轮驱动)。

我大女儿有驾照,她有时也用我妻子的车。在以色列,每一个达到17岁的人都将接受驾驶课程。几乎每家都有一部车。我的门诊在乡村,离我的城市13公里,我上班要开车15分钟。

我的妻子是一个实验室秘书,她上班地点离家25公里。她的工作就是检查牛奶的质量。我们的货币被称之为NEW-SHEKEL,四点七七单位折合一美金。和你一样,我也生在乡下,并且住了33年,然后我决定去大城市。

我五个兄弟中的三个还生活在那个村子里,还有一个住在村子周边,另外一个住在纽约。他们都结婚生子。他们都有汽车,我们在假日或周末经常聚会。

现在我不得不去辅导我儿子功课了。

抱歉。祝周末快乐。

Dear Mr, StingYou wrote me a very detailed letter and I must say your English is very good.I learn a lot about evryday life in great China. I can'nt emagin so big contry with so much population. Did you study about Israel ever befor? Well, we are very small but famous contry. The population in Israel is six million only.We are called 'The Bible people".Have you ever heard about our most Holly Book called The Bible.

These is the most well known book in the world and was translated to most of the langueges (more than 100). I'll tell you a little about myself. I'm 49 year old, married and have two daugters (21 and 16) and a boy (11 years old).

I live in a big city by the beach, in a building with only seven floors. I'm in the sixth floor face to the sea with wonderful view. I have 4 rooms plus a kitchen. I have two cars. One for my wife (a french car) and one which I use and it's Subaru Forester 4 wheel drive (Japanees car).

My big daugter has a driving license and she also use my wife's car. Here in Isreal every one who reach 17 can start takeing driving lessons.Almost every family here own a car. My clinic is in the contry, 13 killometer outside the city so I drive 15 minutes to work.My wife is a laborant-secretary and works 25 k"m from home.

In her work they check the quality of the milk. Our money is called New-Shekel and it's worth 4.77 for one Dollar. AS you are, I was born in a village and lived there until I was 33 years old, than I decided to move to a big city.

I have 5 brothers and three of them still live in that village. One more live in nearby village and one live in Ney-york. All of them are married with kids.

All of them own cars and we meet on hollidays or weekends. Now I have to go to help my son with his homwork. So, excuse me.

Have a nice weekend Moni

作者:山东斯汀海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
斯汀网络通信录(连载6) 海归论坛 2005-12-21 周三, 17:42
斯汀网络通信录(连载5) 海归论坛 2005-12-21 周三, 17:39
斯汀网络通信录(连载3) 海归论坛 2005-12-17 周六, 09:48
斯汀网络通信录(连载2) 海归论坛 2005-12-16 周五, 14:46
斯汀网络通信录(连载1) 海归论坛 2005-12-16 周五, 11:01
斯汀网络通信录(连载7)--一个美国南卡罗莱纳州的女医生 海归论坛 2005-12-23 周五, 09:46
斯汀网络通信录连载(9)--一位意大利都灵市的汽车工程师 海归论坛 2005-12-23 周五, 09:52
斯汀网络通信录连载(8)--一位美国DINC家庭的善良女主人 海归论坛 2005-12-23 周五, 09:49

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 山东斯汀离线  发送站内短信 发送电子邮件 浏览发表者的主页 QQ号码287033838 雅虎讯息通 MSN Skype帐号
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.