海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: [分享]昨日见到李安
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 [分享]昨日见到李安   
ttd

头衔: 海归少校

头衔: 海归少校
声望: 学员

加入时间: 2006/03/02
文章: 196

海归分: 17614

文章标题: [分享]昨日见到李安 (1955 reads)      时间: 2007-12-15 周六, 19:06   

作者:ttd海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

lust, caution 在英国the Gate cinema, preview + Q&A with Ang Lee. 全英国数十家电影院同时卫星直播。

剧院不大,中等size, 80% 外国人(欧洲人)。没有看到犯人受刑的场面。别的,ie, s>e<x>o<r>n. hongkong and sex are lust, shanghai is caution. 提到麻将,ang lee说他把麻将暗喻为war on the table. the war between those women, the war in China at that time. 麻将桌把那些和yee先生有过的女人争风吃醋的情景表现出来。并且,电影中没有太多对话,因为ang lee doesnt trust subtitle, eye sight is the best to express feelings and thoughts.

有人问他如果这一部电影doesnt work, what will he do. he said he will make another one. 他说自从断壁山之后,他拍的电影就容易受欢迎,people will give him. there are 3 flips to success. ( i think he means 卧虎藏龙,断壁,色戒).but after making 6 tragedies, he will make a comedy. its very hard to make comedy.

那他认为那一部电影最能表现他自己,他说lust caution coz its last. 这部戏里说到上海,有他父母的影子。tang wei有上个时代的味道。he decided she was the actress within 10 sec when she walked in. tang wei is the feminine side of him. they have a lot in common. it always says the actor is the best looking of the director while in this film, the actress is the female side of the director. he is like the zen master to her and he will take care of her future life. (ang lee 是个负责的人,很多女孩子愿意在他的电影里naked, 可是他在拍完这部戏后,认真的指导wang wei how to face to the next, career, life, relationship ).

同时,他说到通过这个电影他希望hongkong, taiwan, china, can be together and better. it is part of a wish.

他也说到张爱玲,他说他自己没有经历过war,能够拍出这部电影。张可能没有经历过小说中的一切,写出这部小说。并且,张的童年很不幸,父亲严厉。这部小说ang lee 总是能够dig out sth more and more.

how he made $ through previews for his next film. and who he is listening to for advice on films.

enough i have been writing. there are something more i need to digest on my own.

funny part happened at the Q&A: 第一排有个中国女孩子,染了一头黄头发,烫卷的,fur top, not tall either stunning, she said to Ang 'I am so excited to see you here tonight' audience laughed. 'Do you think you can make a film that I am the actress?' audience laughed out. Till the end, she was the first one to rush to the front to take picture with Ang, with her sparkling eyes. people did laugh again.

all in all, ang lee is a very charming and inspiring person. maybe someone here can make a commet on him and Leoh Ming Pei. (江南出生,西方成功,中国特色)。continue people.

作者:ttd海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[分享]昨日情人今朝妻 转正小三几个能幸福到底 海归酒吧 2011-1-03 周一, 10:36
[分享]FDA昨日公布草案,认定转基因三文鱼对环境无害 海归主坛 2012-12-29 周六, 01:52
[分享] 今日长安街上猛蹬单车二十分钟有余,从国贸到建国门往返来回。入室后... 海归茶馆 2013-1-30 周三, 14:18
[分享] 今日中国:须力戒“专业问题政治化”_邱震海_新浪博客 海归主坛 2012-9-27 周四, 21:30
(转帖) 昨日的中国 生活风情 2012-8-20 周一, 14:32
[转帖]新东方昨日在美国遭投资者集体诉讼 海归商务 2012-7-25 周三, 22:01
lena 分享--英日双语高管看过来 海归招聘 2012-4-12 周四, 17:29
薄熙來昨日出席中央政治局會議時,就王立軍事件提出辭職 海归商务 2012-2-21 周二, 16:40

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 ttd离线  发送站内短信
  • [分享]昨日见到李安 -- ttd - (2187 Byte) 2007-12-15 周六, 19:06 (1955 reads)
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.