海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 【1/20晚活动预告 SAP USA】Presentaion by Amazon Kindle 1st Employee
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 【1/20晚活动预告 SAP USA】Presentaion by Amazon Kindle 1st Employee   
西点无期

头衔: 海归中尉

性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 2011/01/13
文章: 109
来自: Heart of Global Innovation Hub
海归分: 6501

文章标题: 【1/20晚活动预告 SAP USA】Presentaion by Amazon Kindle 1st Employee (1917 reads)      时间: 2011-1-20 周四, 11:55   

作者:西点无期海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

Engineering Leadership SIG: Lessons Learned on the Journey from Engineer to Company Founder

6:30 PM - 9:00 PM January 20, 2011
SAP
Baltic/Caribbean rooms in Building 2
3412 Hillview Ave.
Palo Alto, CA 94304, CA

Please note: For 2011, we will meet in the Baltic/Caribbean rooms in Building 2
Topic: "What I've learned about Leadership and Management on the journey of Engineer to Founder"

Presenter: Jateen Parekh, founder and CTO of Jelli Crowdsourced Radio: https://www.jelli.com/landing/

-Building a GREAT Culture (leadership topic)
-Be the manager I always wanted and admired (management topic)
-Communication (leadership and management)
-Recruiting the best people (management topic)
Jateen Parekh is the CTO and co-founder of Jelli. During the past 16 years Parekh has developed innovative platforms and assembled teams redefining consumer experiences. Prior to Jelli, Parekh was recruited by Amazon as the first employee, Principal, and Head of Advanced Technology for the Kindle project. He was also an early engineer and architect at ReplayTV which launched the first Digital Video Recorder (DVR) consequently altering the viewing behavior of TV audiences. At Philips Research in Palo Alto (Philips Multimedia Center), he was the technical lead for Pronto, the first internet-enabled, universal remote control, and architect of several new platforms intended for TV delivered e-coupon & digital wallet systems, domestic digital assistants and internet-enabled set-top products. Other products Parekh has been involved with include Progio, the first Sport PDA, and Global Village’s Newscatcher, the first persistent wireless content delivery service for PCs prior to broadband adoption. In addition to technology, Parekh is deeply passionate about music and is excited about the prospect of reinventing radio - a medium that has given him so much over the years.

Personal note from Kimberly: Jateen is a brilliant technologist, an innovative entrepreneur, and a warm and delightful human being. Come hear him share his amazing journey as an engineer through big companies and small to becoming the founder of one of the hottest startups in the Valley. Jateen and I worked together at ReplayTV long ago, before the dot-com bust. When I saw him on the cover of the Wall Street Journal last year I felt lucky to have met him before he was so famous! I am sure we'll all enjoy hearing Jateen's stories, lessons learned, and wisdom. - Scrappy Kimberly Wiefling
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SPECIAL TREAT: A delegation from Singapore will be joining us - IDA’s Singapore delegation will be visiting the valley with nine program winning technology startup companies to continue their four week US MAC iStart@SV program developing business and marketing strategies, planning US operations, and building relationships all designed to establish companies in the US market.

Thursday, January 20th: Evening Session

Agenda: Special Interest Group: Engineering Leadership

6:30pm – 7:00pm Registration & Networking

7:00pm – 7:20pm Welcome Remarks and Delegation Inductions

7:20pm – 8:20pm Speaker: Jateen Parekh, founder and CTO, Jelli Crowdsourced

8:20pm – 8:30pm Closing Remarks

8:30pm – 8:45pm Additional Networking

SNACK & BEVERAGE SPONSOR: Paul Alpert, CPA, MS(Tax) from TenForty - As a tax professional, I often find myself in disagreement with the tax advice given to business people. In my opinion there are some simple strategies using corporations and other entities which can save substantial amounts of tax, improve cash flow, and reduce audit risk and which are typically overlooked or utilized incorrectly.
Member of the California Society of CPAs
408-778-9477

[email protected]

PEER-to-PEER Roundtable - Every month! Join us to share insights and advice with peers each month prior to the 7 PM event.

BLOG: Write or read EL SIG blog posts here: https://sdforumelsig.blogspot.com/

Baltic/Caribbean rooms in Building 2
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Directions

Cost:
$20 at the door for non-members
No charge for members

作者:西点无期海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
视频: 2012春晚官方预告片,这个是很不错的 海归酒吧 2012-1-13 周五, 18:03
09年春晚节目预告,双欧转抄如下, 海归茶馆 2008-11-04 周二, 00:57
活动预告/召集:11月华盛顿DC网友小聚 生活风情 2008-11-03 周一, 12:46
广州 海龟创业者及VC聚会 图片汇报 以及 后继活动预告 海归论坛 2006-1-08 周日, 00:21
Mark Your Calender Now! 8月30日海归商会活动预告... 海归酒吧 2005-8-23 周二, 22:40
Mark Your Calender Now! 8月30日海归商会活动预告... 海归茶馆 2005-8-23 周二, 22:38
Mark Your Calender Now! 8月30日海归商会活动预告... 海归论坛 2005-8-23 周二, 22:21
【五月花曲】活动简告 高山流水 2012-4-26 周四, 11:07

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 西点无期离线  发送站内短信
  • 【1/20晚活动预告 SAP USA】Presentaion by Amazon Kindle 1st Employee -- 西点无期 - (4352 Byte) 2011-1-20 周四, 11:55 (1917 reads)
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.