海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 西方网民对中国地沟油的评论,控制人口的一种手段?
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 西方网民对中国地沟油的评论,控制人口的一种手段?   
momotaro 70

头衔: 海归上校

头衔: 海归上校
声望: 教授
性别: 性别:男年龄: 44
加入时间: 2010/01/26
文章: 206

海归分: 76235

文章标题: 西方网民对中国地沟油的评论,控制人口的一种手段? (1747 reads)      时间: 2010-3-31 周三, 19:09   

作者:momotaro 70海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

What? All this time I have been buying cooking oil when I could have just made my own. Every time I think I'm being a smart consumer, China just has to show me up.
Seriously though, even if they stopped using the cooking oil now, the birth defects alone could cause massive problems for china in the long run.

You know you're getting desperate when you start taking shit and start to make food products with it.
It's also called being "green" nowadays, so I guess it can't be that bad. I mean, recycling stuff is good, right?

Anyway, I suppose I'll buy less those cheap but tasty stuffs from chineses supermarkets here. (3€ for 1kg of chinese rolls - can't get enough of these).
And here I was, getting worried that China would have overpopulation soon. No such danger, at the rate they are killing their kids.

"Premier, the poisonous oil isn't having the effect we were hoping for. The lowly ones are still procreating, they just drown the defects and try again."

"Hurm. Announce the contamination. With a few riots getting out of control we might be able to hedge off the predicted famine. And begin the program to tamper the Olympians. I want the West keeping a paranoid eye on the food and water, lest they lure more of our best and brightest away from the Middle Kingdom."
But, and I may be saying this in ignorance, how long can China's infrastructure really hold? Between the way they treat their workers, the terrible pollution, and terrible living standards, will China be able to keep its place as an economic powerhouse for another decade?
China doesn't need to poison oil to keep their population down. One Child + rampant gendericide = major population decrease.

IMHO, not stamping down hard on the gendericide was a huge mistake for the PRC, even with ethics aside: they're going to have a huge population of males who can't marry. And that's going to lead to major instability...

作者:momotaro 70海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[分享]日韩网民对中国地震的反应 四川地震和捐助专题 2008-5-16 周五, 16:49
中国网民的傻瓜指数 (ZT)老狼啊,这贴可以看,题目有点大,还不算莫名其妙。 海归主坛 2007-5-17 周四, 12:14
为什么说搜房网搞的美国土地拍卖是中外奸商骗小白领和土鳖? 海归商务 2011-7-28 周四, 11:27
[转帖]超女”陈怡国旗上拍泳装照 斥网友称其女优。秀才评论,没其它高招本事... 海归茶馆 2008-12-07 周日, 17:32
草庵,你那个社会民主党国内的能加入么,怎么加入,对我们什么好处 海归论坛 2007-3-24 周六, 21:24
和平是怎眼毁了中国的?:看戴旭“菩萨心肠还是霹雳手段?” 海归商务 2012-8-08 周三, 15:44
[转帖]大国盛衰的历史经验--自由不仅是发展的首要目的,也是发展的主要手段 春秋茶馆 2010-10-21 周四, 01:10
回国后有没有发现,上海等城市有点退步? 生活风情 2010-5-28 周五, 17:10

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 momotaro 70离线  发送站内短信
  • 西方网民对中国地沟油的评论,控制人口的一种手段? -- momotaro 70 - (2128 Byte) 2010-3-31 周三, 19:09 (1747 reads)
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.