海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 15岁的青年直接上相当于美国八年级的中国课程,行吗?
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 15岁的青年直接上相当于美国八年级的中国课程,行吗?   
sally-kate

头衔: 海归中士

加入时间: 2009/03/25
文章: 7

海归分: 635

文章标题: 15岁的青年直接上相当于美国八年级的中国课程,行吗? (2094 reads)      时间: 2009-4-01 周三, 11:10   

作者:sally-kate海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

Sorry, this computer doesnt type in chinese. I am currently 15 years old and living in New Zealand. I was born in China and came here when I was 7 years old. Ever since coming here I have been feeling more and more homesick.
I returned to china this year to see doctors for asthma. I stayed for 3 months and now that I am back in NZ I feel very, very, very homesick.

I miss china so much and would do anything to return. In New Zealand I was doing very well in my studies but I am gradually losing interest in its education system, as well as its western culture. I have been feeling very lonely and miserable in NZ and dont know what to do.

Recently I have been on the internet researching about chinese returnees of my age so much that it has become an obsession. I read in one article about a american-born chinese born who returned to china with has parents recently. He was 14 years old and after 2 years he got fanastic results and got into one of the top high schools in Beijing. I am wondering if I could go back to china and study in chu er (year Cool too. I would be willing to do whatever amount of study it takes to catch even if it means I will have to stay up very late at night or have no time for hobbies.

To return to china is my one and only drean and has been so for many years, I have just been afraid to mentioned to my parents as they have so much expectations in me and prior to coming to NZ have always been strict on studying and I remember my mum teaching me herself at home when I was very young. Maybe that is way I feel so alone here as most people here has no interest in studying at all and I still feel I am very chinese at heart.
I will never forget the day I left china and whenever I think about it now I always cry. I have been very sad and cry alot recently.

I have 2 little brothers one is 12 and the other is 7. I love my parennts and my brothers alot and really want them to come with me to china. I feel that most chinese newzealanders will not be truely happen here in nz and cannot bear to think about our family's future here even though we are doing ok finacially.

I really want to study and work in china and want the same for my brothers so that we will always have a great relationship.
My mother says she would probably go back to china when she retires but gets very angry when I talk to her about our whole family returning to china right now.

She worries that we are not going to cope having been in nz for so long but I believe that as long as you are willing to do whatever it takes and truely love what you are doing then that is the most important thing in the world. I
I believe even a few years of being held back in school is fine as I will then have my whole life to look forward to as opposed to the endless sadness I am in right now.

Please sombody help me asap as i dont know what to do at all and cannot waste any more time in depression.

作者:sally-kate海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[转帖]女大学生发帖狂骂浙大愤青教授,我宁愿嫁美国黑人 海归酒吧 2009-4-10 周五, 22:58
zt20岁左右的中国女孩段青,曾获得世界跳水冠军,若干年跑到美国来,如今却... 海归主坛 2008-7-23 周三, 10:00
[讨论]25岁女青年传艳照或面临10年重刑引热议(组图) 生活风情 2008-3-05 周三, 04:31
[报到]美国华裔女青年28岁当市长 希拉里送来祝贺 海归茶馆 2007-11-11 周日, 13:57
[转帖]美国最强高中大排名:半只脚踏进了常青藤?( 留学与移民 2018-7-13 周五, 11:40
[转帖]青蒿素——大海捞针之中国传奇 海归茶馆 2015-10-07 周三, 00:38
【中国下岗女工必读】49岁下岗女工远嫁美国 为儿孙申请绿卡三代同堂 海归酒吧 2014-5-26 周一, 01:28
全美国六大名校斯坦福大学毕业生最受VC和天使青睐 海归商务 2014-3-13 周四, 21:57

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 sally-kate离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.